Monday, April 21, 2008

I Just Love it When a Plan Comes Together

To get a plan starter, we first needed to determine my current weight and measurements. These can be viewed in the About Me section in the column on the right of this page.

We then discussed my weight loss goals and set a target of 200 pounds. With this information a plan was developed that would allow me to lose the 80 pounds necessary to reach my goal weight within 26 weeks. The whole process takes about one hour.

After the 26 week period or when my goal weight has been reached we will move into the stabilization and maintenance phases which are designed to teach me how to keep the weight off.

The following items were included in my original purchase. We will begin working these into my diet in the days and weeks ahead:
  • 1 box Thermobooster - drink mix, taken twice a day with 8oz water. Provides vitamins like C, E, B2, B6, and B12
  • 1 box Carmel & Nut snack bars - contains 7 bars, equal to one week
  • 1 box Lemon Drink Mix - drink mix
  • 1 bottle Metabolizer - 180 count, boost metabolism using natural ingredients like ginseng
  • 1 bottle Carb Blocker - blocks some carbs from being digested
  • 1 bottle Vitamin Supplement - Contains omega 3 fatty acids, fish oil, etc.
  • 1 box of tea - Used to relieve constipation
Some of the items above are optional, but you must take the metabolizer, thermoboost, and snack bars.

With my plan in place, I was ready to being the prep phase, more on this soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What are the products called on my dietshopz.com I don't know what to look for?