Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day Two

Food for April 21, 2008
  • Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1/2 orange, 8oz Thermoboost, 8oz water.
  • Lunch: .8 lbs cubed chicken breast seasoned with mrs. Dash, 16oz water
  • Snack: 1/2 orange, 8oz Thermoboost, 8oz water
  • Dinner: 1.4 lbs of sirlion steaks cooked to a medium and seasoned with 1/4 teaspoon of Morton's Light Salt, 1 cup lettuce topped with 2 tablespoons of Kraft No Fat Italian Dressing, 16ox water
  • Late: 16oz water

I thought I'd switch things up by going with chicken for lunch. Bad mistake. Mrs. Dash's original blend is bland, has absolutely no flavor. I hear some of the other varieties are good, like extra spicy and southwest chipotle. In either case, I thought cutting the chicken into cubes would help so I could use them as kind of snack throughout the day. Didn't work. By the end I was nearly gagging on them trying to get 'em down.

Not a big steak fan myself, I went ahead and made some sirlions. Normally I like my steaks medium well, but since I was lacking any real seasoning or marinades I went with medium so that they would be more pink and juicey. This really paid off and they went down well. That being said, I am glad there is only one day left of the prep shase. Eating this much food is difficult.

No comments: